Puppy Pickup Information
Things to bring with you and to have before bringing your new puppy home!
- 2-3 old towels to put down for the ride home in case puppy has car sickness. Towel can be discarded and new one put down.
- You will want to, bring a crate if you are traveling by yourself.
- Final payment — we do not accept personal checks for final payment. Only cash, cashier’s check and money order.
- If using Pay Pal, you must pay within 1 week prior to pick up date of puppy.
- We feed Purina Puppy Chow, Tender and Crunchy…You will want to keep your puppy on this for 8 – 12 months before switching to an adult food. Switching foods too early will almost certainly cause your puppy to have a loose stool or diarrhea. You will want to gradually switch when it’s time.
- If you’re planning on crate training your puppy – buy a large crate because your puppy will grow fast and it will give him or her adequate room to move around.
- Young dogs like to chew so pick up some pencil style raw hides to help develop teeth We highly recommend you to schedule a vet visit within the first 3 weeks of puppy pickup
GET A GOOD NIGHT’S REST BEFORE YOU PICK UP PUPPY!